about stolen user accounts and passwords on the news all the time. It happens
so often that we barely react anymore.
– So what as long as it does not concern our company, some might think.
However, the IT security of Your company is in fact being compromised by such hacks, although you have almost nothing to do with the organization hacked.
Read more →
companies are subject to strict regulatory requirements.
The topic of access management is important in almost all requirements.
To ensure that these requirements are met, companies must be audited externally or by their own auditors!
Read more →
- Garancy IDM 2.2 VP3
- Garancy RCC, USC, IPR 2.3 VP3
- Garancy AIM 2.2 VP2
The new versions provide a lot of new features and values for customers, here are some highlights:
- The old iPR function has been taken over into the Garancy Portal. IPR is now available with a modern UI and with various improvements.
- New process for the User Center “Emergency Employee Suspension”
- Employee Transfer based on the HR data import of IDM, the system will create a Employee Transfer request automatically
- New widgets provided by AIM and displayed within the RCC or USC
- In preparation of Java 11 a 64-bit version of the uConnect Agent for Windows is now available
- IDM documentation improvements. The documentation has been restructured and the user manual and a new concepts manual are now available in German
The software packages and the product documentation can be downloaded from the Customer Portal. More details are available within the change logs.
On average, internal users in insurance companies work with more 20 IT applications and distinct data stores while external business partners use up to 10 applications with access to the insurers’ data. But do you know for sure who controls the access to the data and who represents the biggest risk? And why?
Protect the sensitive data of insurance companies from unauthorized access!
Insurance companies operate in a rapidly growing but highly competitive market providing efficient and compliant services. To safeguard reputation, revenue and retention rates, the insurer must ensure customers are fully satisfied with its services and that their data is 100% protected.
But there are lots of threats to the security of data within the insurance industry due to unauthorized access to critical data of customers by cyberattacks, hacker attacks or a misuse by insiders.
Read more →