- Garancy IDM 2.2 VP3
- Garancy RCC, USC, IPR 2.3 VP3
- Garancy AIM 2.2 VP2
The new versions provide a lot of new features and values for customers, here are some highlights:
- The old iPR function has been taken over into the Garancy Portal. IPR is now available with a modern UI and with various improvements.
- New process for the User Center “Emergency Employee Suspension”
- Employee Transfer based on the HR data import of IDM, the system will create a Employee Transfer request automatically
- New widgets provided by AIM and displayed within the RCC or USC
- In preparation of Java 11 a 64-bit version of the uConnect Agent for Windows is now available
- IDM documentation improvements. The documentation has been restructured and the user manual and a new concepts manual are now available in German
The software packages and the product documentation can be downloaded from the Customer Portal. More details are available within the change logs.