As a replacement this year, we are planning a webcast in English covering Data Center Intelligence (DCI) and Identity Access Governance (IAM) on the original date of 23 April 2020.
Almost every hour there is new, unpleasant news due to the novel corona virus (COVID-19). The health of customers, employees and partners of Beta Systems is our main concern. We would have liked to have held the event as planned from April 22nd to 24th, 2020, especially since we had more registrations than ever before, but due to the current pandemic, we must cancel.
You will find details on registration and the final agenda for the webcast here:
Save the date now:
Look forward to exciting new information on products and customer presentations.
And take good care of yourself in the upcoming weeks!
The Beta Systems Team
- Garancy IDM 2.2 VP3
- Garancy RCC, USC, IPR 2.3 VP3
- Garancy AIM 2.2 VP2
The new versions provide a lot of new features and values for customers, here are some highlights:
- The old iPR function has been taken over into the Garancy Portal. IPR is now available with a modern UI and with various improvements.
- New process for the User Center “Emergency Employee Suspension”
- Employee Transfer based on the HR data import of IDM, the system will create a Employee Transfer request automatically
- New widgets provided by AIM and displayed within the RCC or USC
- In preparation of Java 11 a 64-bit version of the uConnect Agent for Windows is now available
- IDM documentation improvements. The documentation has been restructured and the user manual and a new concepts manual are now available in German
The software packages and the product documentation can be downloaded from the Customer Portal. More details are available within the change logs.
Does Identity Access Management meet the need of organizations in the age of Digital Transformation?
Identity Access Management is a cornerstone of IT for the Digital Transformation. It’s time for organizations to move their IAM to the next level and get ready to cope with the challenges of the Digital Transformation.
Get our Management Summary here and find out more.
Read more →